Thursday, February 20, 2014

Have you ever tried hair vitamins?


We all want long, thick, beautiful hair, right? Well in my quest to grow it I researched these hair vitamins called Hairfinity. All the celebs are (supposedly) using them and Keisha Knight Pulliam (Rudy from the Cosby Show) is the brands ambassador so I thought "What the heck, I'll give them a try". I bought 2 bottles because the more you buy the more you save. Each bottle comes with 60 capsules (a 2 month supply) so I figured I would try them for a couple of months and see if they worked. I read reviews and most everybody said they work great, one review I saw said that her skin broke out terribly but I decided to try them anyway. So I get the bottles in the mail and I couldn't wait to begin taking them immediately! The bottle says to take 2 pills a day so that's what I did. I had to take them with food because they are not the easiest on the stomach. I took the vitamins for 2 weeks and began to notice my hair was starting to look shiner and thicker, I thought OMG! Have I just found the Holy Grail for hair! Then another week went by and I began to notice a couple of breakouts on the right side of my face. I brushed it off as (that time of the month) breakouts and I kept it moving. Sure enough my skin continued to break out, and not little blackheads or whiteheads that I can extract and treat quickly, these were big sore long lasting pimples that left hyperpigmentation behind after the inflammation went down. NOOOOO! I was so depressed! I finally found something that really had my hair looking and feeling great and they cause my skin to break out. Such a tragedy.. Needless to say, I discontinued use of the vitamins and it has taken about 8 days for my skin to start to look better. I had to cut out all sugar and drink tons of water. Now I am dealing with the hyperpigmentation left behind, but I've got an excellent product for that (thank God). Maybe you will have better luck than I did with the vitamins. Give them a try and let me know how it turned out for you..


Here's the link to purchase
 www.hairfinity.com 

If you have issues with hyperpigmentation like I do this amazing bleaching serum works wonders! 
http://purshop.biz/product/bleaching-serum-forte-level-2-2/

Like, Share, or Comment. I'd love to hear from you! 

EL*

No comments:

Post a Comment