Sunday, August 28, 2011

Something yummy for your tummy!

OMG! I just made the best protein shake EVER! I like to call it vanilla almond chai protein shake. Heres what I did..

I make tea by the pitcher, like green mixed with an orange blend. Or roobis with a few cloves. Whatever tea you like make it and set it aside to cool, or you can add ice cubes to it after it has steeped for about 5mins.

For the protein I like to use vanilla Muscle Milk powder. I only use one scoop because 2 is just way too creamy for me, plus it's half the calories of 2 scoops. I mix that with 5-7oz of Almond Milk Original flavor and shake it up really well.  Then I add the tea, probably another 5-7oz and i mix it all together.

It's so delicious and refreshing and I get plenty of protein from the powder and the almond milk.  Healthy and delicious!


Try it!

EL

No comments:

Post a Comment